Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-A-Thon Update: Onward Through Hour 11

I can't believe the Read-A-Thon is nearing it's halfway point.

I really wish I was keeping track of exactly how much time of spent reading, because I know it hasn't been 11 hours!  I've had many breaks!

So far:

  • only 134 pages read...still reading The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder ~ and what a read!  I've cried...a lot!  It's made me really think of my relationship with my girls!  
  • I've attempted no more mini challenges.  I want to, I just don't feel I have the time if I want to get any reading done.  Although, 134 pgs doesn't seem like a lot!  
  • I've been noshing and probably not all too healthily: cookies, brownies, sugary cereals.  I did have a turkey and ham sandwich though. 
  • And as promised here is my granddaughter joining in for the Read-A Thon:


See how intently she reads?!

Here she is, totally immersed!  :D
A reader after my own heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment