Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Twelve by Twelve Reading Challenge: April

What better way to tackle my new stack of library books - along with the leftover books not read in the read-a-thon - than with another reading challenge? 

Am I crazy?  Nah, I just love to read.

This one is a month by month challenge.  This month's challenge is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.  The challenge?  Whatever rules I set for myself.  Pretty cool, huh? 

So for April's challenge, even though I'm somewhat of a late starter and there are only seventeen days left in the month, I will attempt to read through the library books I checked out so I can return them on time without renewing.  I am usually a chronic renewer!  I see all those books and just go crazy.  You should've seen me hefting my stack up the stairs to my place last night!  Can you say book nerd?

If you are curious what books I will be reading, please see my earlier post. (*minus Cracking Creativity because that is considered a non-fiction book and all books must be fiction!)

Join me with your own April reading challenge!

1 comment: