Apparently, my life number is 11. I guess this means I am pretty awesome, because 11 is considered a "Master Number"
June = 6
1+9+7+3 = 20, and 2+0 = 2
So, 9+2 =11! Ta DA!!!
- that 11 is a prime number?
- that the number of players on the field in many sports such as soccer, American football, cricket and field hockey is 11?
- that the number 11 stays the same when written upside down?
- that the 11th step of a 12 Step Program is praying for something beyond ourselves to provide us energy, control, comfort?
- World War 1 ended on November 11th? and the Armistice to officially end the war was signed at 6 am, and went into force 5 hours later?
- the first landing of the moon was made by Apollo 11?
- 11 is found all throughout the bible: Joseph had 11 brothers, David had 11 Mighty Men, and there are 11 canticles in the Bible.
- that there's SO much more about the number 11 you could do a research project on this number alone?
2. Enter my writing into at least 12 contests (1 per month).
3. Become more fluent on the guitar
4. Read at least 24 books ~ Last year, I only read about a book a month. I want to increase that this year. Hopefully by a lot!
5. Make $1000 per month for extra income
6. Get out of credit card debt
7. Spend under $150 per week on groceries for my family of four. This should be relatively easy considering $150 per week is a lot of money, although we struggle with that now.
8. Get my foot in the door someway, somehow working in a library and/or bookstore. It would be heaven to have a job where I am surrounded by books.
9. Get all my pictures organized and labeled, both print and digital.
10. Post to my blog AT LEAST once per week, preferably more.
11. Get my husband on an airplane, and finally visit Chicago.